Veterinary Care in Gettysburg
Your Pet’s Health is Our Priority
At Confederate Woods Veterinary Hospital, our Gettysburg veterinarians and staff strive to be the go-to hospital for all of your pet’s needs, whether they’re due for an annual physical exam or require surgical care ranging from spays and neuters to treatment for liver or intestinal tumors. Our new facility is fully equipped to handle a wide range of services, and our diagnostic laboratory and digital technologies are high quality to give us the information we need to accurately diagnose and treat your pet. We offer state-of-the-art technology and decades of experience from highly trained doctors because we believe your pet deserves the best treatment to live a long and healthy life. Our staff also provides compassionate care from the moment you schedule your appointment – when you come to our hospital, you’re coming home to family.
Our Veterinary Services
All our services are performed by doctors with decades of experience and endless amounts of compassion for your pets. You can trust us to give you all the information you need to make decisions regarding your pet’s health.
- Canine and feline services: We provide comprehensive education on your pet’s individual needs and options, and can help you make the best decision for their treatment through our wellness services.
- Pain management for pets: Our facility offers multiple forms of pain management to choose from, including acupuncture and laser therapy.
- Preventative services: We believe that prevention of disease is crucial to give your companions long lives, which is why we provide vaccinations, heartworm testing, and more.
- Surgical services: Our surgeons and anesthesia technicians are skilled and can perform both soft tissue surgery and orthopedic surgery. Some surgical procedures include c-sections, oncological surgery for skin tumors and rectal tumors, and declaw removals.
- Diagnostic services: When your pet is ill, our team may need to conduct tests to determine the cause of illness. We can diagnose your pet through our diagnostic laboratory, which includes digital x-rays, ultrasounds, and a variety of other tests.
- Emergency medicine: If your pet is experiencing a medical emergency, call our team immediately. We are on call during business hours to treat injuries, breathing or heart concerns, gastrointestinal concerns, and more. We also have contact information on local emergency care centers if your pet needs immediate care during non-business hours.
- Dentistry: Prevent dental disease through scheduling teeth cleaning for your pet. We can provide x-rays, tartar removal, extractions, and more while your pet is comfortable under anesthesia.
Comprehensive Canine & Feline Support
We want to give your canine and feline companions the best, most in-depth treatment possible, which is why in addition to our annual physical exams, we offer an array of services to boost their health.
Our services also include:
- Parasite prevention
- Nutritional counseling
- Puppies and kittens
- Geriatric care
Contact us at (717) 610-6223 to take advantage of your first-time patient discount.