September is Animal Pain Awareness Month!
The most common signs of pain in your pet include:
- Decreased activity – take note if your pet is not playing as much as usual
- Reluctance to jump up onto furniture or surfaces – this especially applies to cats
- Decreased appetite – this can signal mouth pain
- Not going up or down stairs – this can be an early sign of osteoarthritis
- Difficulty standing after lying down – this is typically a sign of osteoarthritis
- Over grooming or licking a particular area – this can be a sign of referred pain
If you notice any of these signs, please contact our office at (717) 334-1179 to schedule an appointment for your pet.
Welcome to Confederate Woods Veterinary Hospital
Confederate Woods is Feline Friendly Certified!
Teeth Cleaning Without Anesthesia
An Alternative to Anesthesia-Based Dental CareAn alternative method for cleaning and maintaining your pet’s teeth, this service is performed by a skilled technician, under the supervision of licensed veterinarians. Using gentle holding techniques, the technician will clean all surfaces of each tooth including interior surfaces and below the gum line to ensure a smooth lustrous finish.
The 11-step non-anesthetic dental procedure is delivered in a safe, warm environment necessary to provide your pet with the best possible care. We're very excited to provide you with this high quality service to help in the fight against dental disease in your dog or cat.
Schedule Your Appointment TodayTo get started, call (717) 334-1179 to schedule an appointment or complete our online appointment request form. As this service is offered on a limited basis, we require a $95.00 deposit to secure your appointment. Your deposit is refundable up to 14 days prior to your appointment. If you have any other questions about our Professional Preventative Dentistry Service, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Take a Tour
Why not take a tour today!