Gettysburg Veterinarian Team Careers
Welcome to the Family
Our Gettysburg veterinarian team fosters a collaborative, fun, authentic, and compassionate culture. At Confederate Woods Veterinary Hospital, you will be contributing toward a meaningful mission and vision by making a difference in the lives of the pets and the pet parents we serve. As animal lovers ourselves, we pride ourselves on providing compassionate and loving service to each of our pet patients. If you’re interested in thriving in a caring environment and helping others, we’re the hospital for you.
What’s It Like Working at Confederate Woods?
All our full-time positions offer benefits – here are just a few examples:
- Competitive salary (some positions include bonuses)
- Medical, vision, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Flexible work/life balance
- Mentorship where applicable
- Licensing fees, CE’s, and professional dues
- Tuition reimbursements
Call us at (717) 610-6223 to learn more about our team culture. Our hospitals are veterinarian-led and managed.